We have made every attempt to give credit to the original author
or authors of the individual models. Unfortunately, since some models
come from large model collections or are derived from client models,
the correct reference is not always available.
We welcome your comments and suggestions if references of a
particular model are incorrect. Please contact the current
Performance World coordinator at
LINLib Models by origin:
The models come from the following repositories and collections:
- FCTP MIP test set from Hans D. Mittelmann
- Gottlieb, J, and Paulmann, L, Genetic Algorithms for the Fixed Charge Transportation Problem. Proceedings of the 5th IEEE International Conference on Evolutionary Computation, Anchorage, Alaska (1998), 330-335.
- Sun, M, Aronson, J E, McKeown, P G, and Drinka, D, A tabu search heuristic procedure for the fixed charge transportation problem. European Journal of Operational Research 106 (1998), 441-456.
- Infeasible LP test sets from NETLIB
- NETLIB Infeasible LP Library, online at http://www.netlib.org/lp/infeas.
- Kennington LP test sets from NETLIB
- Carolan, W J, Hill, J E, Kennington J L, Niemi, S, and Wichmann, S J, An Empirical Evaluation of the KORBX Algorithms for Military Airlift Applications. Operations Research 38, 2 (1990), 240-248.
- MIPLIB 3.0 test set
- Bixby, R, Ceria, S, McZeal C M, and Savelsbergh, M W P, An Updated Mixed Integer Programming Library: MIPLIB 3.0. Optima 58 (1998), 12-15.
- MIPLIB 3.0 Library, online at http://www.caam.rice.edu/~bixby/miplib/miplib.html.
- Miscellaneous LP test sets from Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Miscellaneous LP Models, Hungarian Academy of Sciences OR Lab: online at ftp.sztaki.hu/oplab.
- Miscellaneous models by Housam Binous
- Binous, H, Chemical Engineering Application Models. (Contributed models)
- Edgar, T F, Himmelblau, D M, and Lasdon, L S, Optimization of Chemical Processes. McGraw Hill, Boston, 2001.
- LP test sets from Hans D. Mittelmann
- Mittelmann H. - LP Models, Miscellaneous LP models collected by Hans D. Mittelmann: online at ftp://plato.la.asu.edu/pub/lptestset/.
- MIP test set from Hans D. Mittelmann
- Mittelmann H. - MIP Models, Miscellaneous MIP models collected by Hans D. Mittelmann: online at ftp://plato.la.asu.edu/pub/milp/.
- MIQCP test set from Hans D. Mittelmann
- Mittelmann, H, Miscellaneous MIQCP models by Hans D. Mittelmann: online at ftp://plato.la.asu.edu/pub/miqp/.
- QCP models from MOSEK ApS Consulting
- NEOS MIP benchmarks from Argonne National Laboratory
- NEOS MIP Benchmark, online at ftp://ftp.mcs.anl.gov/neos/mip-bench/.
- NETLIB collection LP test sets
- NETLIB LP Repository, online at http://www.netlib.org/lp/data.
- Problematic LP test sets from Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Problematic LP Models, Hungarian Academy of Sciences OR Lab: online at ftp.sztaki.hu/oplab.
- Stochastic LP test sets from Hungarian Academy of Sciences
- Stochastic LP Models, Hungarian Academy of Sciences OR Lab: online at ftp.sztaki.hu/oplab.
- ACC scheduling MIP test set from Martin Walser
- Nemhauser, G L, and Trick, M A, Scheduling a Major College Basketball Conference. Operations Research 46 (1998), 1-8.